Sunday, February 17, 2008

More, Please

The other day, as I complained about feeling crap from lack of caffeine and alcohol, my Big Dude said, "I will have to have sex with you. To live with an Emily who is doing without caffeine, alcohol and sex is unthinkable."

So last night, after three months of no sex, we did it. Four orgasms later, I was feeling much better, and he seemed to enjoy it, too.

I can't claim to be fully satisfied. Frankly, after a three month break, the only thing that would make me feel completely satisfied would be a 48 hour bonk-a-thon and the promise of sex three times a week without fail for the rest of my life.

But, for what it was, it was good.

The only problem now is that all I can think of is... more please.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sailor said...

Perhaps, you can request a regular dosing? Three months, hmmm. Too long; I'll cross my fingers for you, that it's not three months each time.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I sure can empathize with the lengths ot time between "doing and Non-doing"... *sigh*
Hopefully this will generate a more consistant pattern and you won't have to throw the appointment book against the wall!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Well, good for you, Em. And good for the Big Dude, to be there for you.

Here's wishing you as much more as yer man can give you. . .

8:45 AM  
Blogger oldbear said...

Congratualtions!

I guess the mixed grill was better than just tofu, eh? ;-)

PAX and Love to you all, OldBear.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home