Monday, February 26, 2007

The Unexpected

All day, I had to discipline myself not to hope for too much. Not to want too much. I pretty much expected that our plans would be cancelled. I also expected that, even if they weren’t, the whole experience would be a bit lacklustre. Really more for the sake of keeping that possibility open than for the experience itself.

I was wrong. And I don’t know why.

We were both feeling rather tired and uninspired. But we took off our clothes. We snuggled. We chatted. We kissed, tentatively. It was good. We kissed some more. We stroked, we caressed. As his hands ran down over the curve of my hip, I was surprised by how my flesh tingled and burned.

The Big Dude actually seemed a little interested. Tired, but interested. I went down on him for a while, something I consider to be my special talent. The secret, in my opinion, is to involve not just your lips, but your tongue and your hands. Start off gently and subtly, but don't be afraid to be quite firm once he is well warmed up. But most of all, really enjoy it and show that you are enjoying it. Feel free to make plenty of slurpy, happy noises. My boy lollipop. Yes, he was definitely interested.

To my surprise and pleasure, the Big Dude wanted to come inside. He did. It was… fantastic. The first orgasm was intense. So was the second. The third was a bonus and the fourth was a simultaneous climax with the Big Dude – something we have never done before.

I won’t pretend that it was a perfect performance from either of us. I was a little confused by the sudden return to mutuality. He was still not well and, by the third orgasm, he was tiring so much that he could hardly keep the movement going. There wasn’t any whipped cream.

But I didn't miss that whipped cream one bit. I can truly say that we had a great time together. Afterwards, I held him very tightly for a long time, just so delighted to have him back.

The next day, I asked him what had happened to make it different. He didn’t know. He said he started off feeling just as tired and sick as always, hardly up to anything at all, and he really didn’t know why it changed.

So I don’t know what caused this or how long it will last. Maybe it was a one-time-only cameo appearance by The Artist Formerly Known as My Favourite Sex God.

But I gave him a long, slow kiss this morning and he returned it. And, for now, I’m pretty damn happy. Bouncing around and downright joyous. I can honestly say that, if I died today, I would die happy.

Very unexpected.

20 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

Oh Emily...I'm so happy for you *VVVVVBS*...that is truly wonderful. Especially as it needed no props. Four orgasms!!! Crikey woman I need to learn how to do that!!!

Way to go BD, you're awesome!!!

HUGS

2:16 AM  
Blogger flutterby said...

I've got a big smile on my face just hearing about your big smile!

So glad that this morning finds you bouncing around HAPPY! I'm betting the Big Dude has a spring in his step, too. :)

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you.

7:47 AM  
Blogger oldbear said...

Dear Emily, I fourth What the 3 Fs said sweetie!!!!!!

Hoooray!!!!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Good for you! I bet BD is as happy as you are.

8:34 AM  
Blogger freebird said...

WoooHoooo! I'm bursting with happiness for you. Ermmmm... can you share those orgasms round a bit, Em? Now who's having fun?!!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger FTN said...

If the choice is four orgasms or whipped cream, I'm gonna go with the orgasms.

Congratulations. Perhaps next time he thinks he's "too tired" or not feeling up to it, he'll remember how well things worked the last time.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Good for you, Em! Four O's is prety cool!

I echo FTN - I wonder if his experience of being tired, but it still working out well (or in, as the case may be), might serve as encouragement for the future. . .

10:30 AM  
Blogger Drama said...

Been reading your blog for a bit. I'm with FTN...skip the whip cream. Gimme those orgasms!! Woohoo, so happy for you. :)

12:54 PM  
Blogger kissmekate said...

What a wonderful night!

I am so happy for you that your expectations were not met.

Now if only I could evenly remotely trasnfer that onto my marriage where my expectations are ALWAYS met.

I am praying for you Em that the rain keeps falling from the heavens above.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Mu Ling said...

I am so happy for you!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Emily
I'm really really happy for you...
Both!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Trueself said...

That's wonderful Emily. I'm so very happy for you.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

Big smiles from me for you and BD!! :D

8:13 AM  
Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

I'm sitting here in my basement, jotting a note about using that 'my boy lollipop' line and soon!

oh, and I'm also grinning in happiness for you, too! whipped cream? good. four orgasms? perfect!

happy, happy!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Umm didn't you say orgasms, as in plural and unexpected ones is even better...

I am so happy for you.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Summer Rose said...

Oh yes, YES, YES YYYYEEEESSSS! I'm sorry I couldn't pass it up.
(When harry met Sally).
S.R.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Fusion said...

I'm so happy for you both Emily. I hope this may inspire Big Dude to try more often!
Revel in it, and smile. Great big silly ass grins!

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A heartwarming post. Glad to hear the fire still burns between you!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Verrrry interesting.

I am an insightful guy and can offer some pithy suggestions.

The doctor is "in." 5 cents please.

Mr. Psychology
www.sexblogbs.blogspot.com

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home