Sunday, March 04, 2007

Naked Time Good

Naked Time was good.

It started unpromisingly, with the Big Dude looking very pale and announcing that he really wasn't up to much. I was feeling very stressed about work and ranting about my workload. Extremely arousing scenario, huh?

But it was gentle. It was slow. It was kind of subtle. It involved a lot of kissing and touching, followed by mutual oral sex. I had three orgasms - the first seemed to take a long time to happen, but it left me so quiveringly sensitive that the second and third were exquisite.

Then, one for him, by hand and mouth.

There is something about sex with a long-term partner. A one night stand, a passionate affair, has spontaneity and mystery. It can be hot. But it's often awkward. Especially afterwards.

With a long-term partner, everyone knows what to do. Everyone knows what they like. And somehow, the past feeds into the present. The hand that strokes down my stomach is the same hand that traced my curves when I was 21 years old and the same hand that gently caressed my pregnant belly.

I am so happy that the mutuality is back. I really don't mind very much what we actually do, as long as it involves both of us.

13 Comments:

Blogger oldbear said...

Yeah dear lady!
I am a firm beliver in what Lady Katherine said to Greer Garson's character in Pride and Prejudice "Practice Practice Miss Bennett, you cant get enough of it"

So long as you are in it together, and dont get expectaions high, usually some sort of sex will be good for both parteners.

I am glad you got a mutual, and intimate set of O's!

Have a GREAT week, adn PAX to all of you! (includes MOM!)

6:37 PM  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Glad you enjoyed it Em! You deserve it.

I am envious of the kissing and touching. I so love that part of foreplay. And mutual oral.....hhhhmmmmm I can handle that also!

I totally agree with you about the intimacy with a long term partner, it is so much more fulfilling than simple sex with a 'stranger'.

And that hand that knows every part of your body will always feel soft on your bare skin whilst you remain committed to each other.

Enjoy!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Fiona said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Fiona said...

ooops sorry Emily that had an incomprehensible typo in it...so posting again without it *L*:

It's so wonderful to see your heart filled with joy and your body tingling with pleasure Emily.

I've had sex with long term partners (2) and sex with my new love and perhaps what we have is very special, but we have both said how much more comfortable we are with each other than our respective long-term partners.

Maybe it's the person and not the circumstances surrounding us :)

9:15 PM  
Blogger Fusion said...

I'm just happy for you Emily! Here's hoping it keeps going and just gets better and better.
Take care and have fun! *wink*

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. I am very happy for you.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Ahhhh! I'm happy for you, Em!

Here's to many more such happy nights to come. . .

8:48 AM  
Blogger flutterby said...

BRAVO! BRAVO!!

Encore!

Glad you got over the stagefright and that the performance was a success.

(I know, I'm so cute keeping up the whole Theatre-ey, stage-ey reference, aren't I???)

Just keep it trucking, Em. I'm so happy for you. And just a little bit jealous, cause, OMG... oral... three... orgasms... oral... Yep--Jealous. *crosses eyes*

:D

2:53 PM  
Blogger Summer Rose said...

So glad to hear, everything is looking up in the lovemaking area.
S.R.

8:36 AM  
Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

quite happy for you. sounds like it was a very beautiful time for you both.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

oh good, I am so happy to hear things went well.

11:37 AM  
Blogger freebird said...

Ooooooyessss!

3:33 AM  
Blogger luckyzmom said...

You have had such admirable committment and patience for such a long time. It is my wish that your dedication will continue to bring you rewards.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home