Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hmph!

Someone found this blog by looking up "sex starved wife".

This is something I never wanted to be. Not sex-starved, not a wife. Do people from other countries have that same old joke Australians have about how wife stands for Washing, Ironing, Fucking, Etc?

No disrespect intended to all the wives (and husbands) I know. After all, it looks even worse if you subtract the Fucking.

Which you would have to do, if you wanted to describe my role as a de facto wife at the moment.

WIE. As in WIE me, oh Lord?

Ever felt like some random stranger has just summed up your life without even trying?

Hmph!

*sulking*

5 Comments:

Blogger Satan said...

Aww. *petpet*

Don't be down. People come to my site searching for ways to kill little furry animals [and/or other ways of worshipping evil].

So it could be worse.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Emily, as I so often like to say at times like this:
"Don't sweat the small stuff.
And in life it's all - just small stuff!"

Like do you really give a flying f*ck about such trivial blog searches? I think not!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Trueself said...

Awwwww, I know the feeling. I've had some interesting searches lead folks to my blogs. Don't let it get you down.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

I am with Rob. I don't even want to know what searches are used to find my blog.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Mu Ling said...

Hmph is right! Well, as one WIE to another, I say do something extra nice for yourself today. WIE not?

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home