Wednesday, April 16, 2008

IVF Cycle 1: Hooray!

It's been a rough few days. I told a friend of mine about my decision and, although she carefully wished us luck, I could tell from her guarded words that she thought I was crazy to go through with it. She also got two eggs from nine follicles previously, so her expectations for me weren't high.

I felt totally deflated this morning, thinking I might have made a big mistake and I was going to wake up from the operation with nothing.

But I just got back from the clinic, and we got two eggs from two follicles. That's totally beyond rational expectation. I am a statistical freak.

Hooray! You bloody ripper!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sailor said...

YAY YAY!

I'm so happy for you, crossign fingers and all, that the next steps go well too!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Fusion said...

OH YEAH!!!!
Here's hoping all continues to go well!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home