Thursday, November 16, 2006

Alternative Universes

I'm pretty sure that, in an alternative universe, the Big Dude and I have a scorching hot sex life.

Actually, I am surprised by how little I mind about our scheduled Naked Date and its likely deferral for some time. The Big Dude's efforts of late have been consistent enough to build some trust that I am on his "to do" list, as soon as he can do much at all.

In the meantime, and speaking of alternative universes, I am Queen for a Day (author for the day) over at FTN's Real Blogger World.

Power at last! Obviously, I will use my power for good and not for evil...

(evil cackling)

2 Comments:

Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Queen Em, you are kind and gracious and benevolent. You had me seriously worried about the 'buzzsaw' paybacks. . .

And actually, I had no idea what you really thought of me. . . I'm flattered; I really am (blushing).

7:03 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Oh, yes, I am. I am a river to my people :-)

But I did think you deserved to sweat a little, just for a few hours...

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home