Sunday, November 05, 2006

Oh, yes!

Yesterday, the Big Dude and I had The Discussion about his "marital duties" comment and its unfortunate effect. I was nervous about broaching the subject beforehand. I have tried quite hard not to be overly interventionist about our new approach, because I think it is important that he takes some responsibility in this area. But I decided that providing some feedback is okay.

And I was quite proud of us. We were both honest in a tactful way and no one sulked or made any stupid accusations. It was very mature of us.

And to celebrate our incredible maturity, we had a little "adult time." He initiated without any asking or hinting around from me for the fourth time in a row. And it was good. Oh yes, it was very good.

You know one thing I love about sex? The way that past memories can invade my mind at key moments, enriching a moment which is all about present pleasures with a sense of continuity and of past joys.

Last night, I was just about to come, and I had this sudden memory of the way the Big Dude and I used to make out by the river when we were first getting together. It was so hot. And I remembered the first time he took off my bra. He looked at my breasts as if he couldn't believe his luck, and breathed out, "Thank you, God." He told me later that I had the most perfect pink nipples he had ever seen. Yeah, my breasts are pretty good. Even I think so. A small compensation for a roundish bum, which you may have noticed I can be quite sensitive about.

You know another thing I love about sex? The moment after I have just had my first orgasm. Everything is so swollen, so soft, so quiveringly sensitive. And then he starts again and the pleasure ramps up almost unbearably. Everything seems right with the world.

And you know a third thing I love? I loved the fact that, snuggling together afterwards, I could smell my own juices on his face. Sometimes that can be a little... confronting. Its such a distinctive smell. Not at all bad, but not like anything else. Tangy? Salty? No, I can't seem to find the right words for that distinctive smell.

But last night, that smell seemed so... erotic. So loving. So powerful.

That smell said, "You know those parts of you that are secret, that are dark, that you find too powerful, that you fear are dirty, that you are a little afraid of? They are okay. In fact, they are delicious."

Oh, I am happy. Very happy. And so relaxed!

13 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

"But last night, that smell seemed so... erotic. So loving. So powerful."

In other words, the scent of a woman! Would that us guys would (and could) experience it more often! Emily, I'm happy that you and your Big Dude guy were in fact incredibly mature to communicate and resolve the issues that were upsetting you recently. Oh yessss!

3:07 PM  
Blogger flutterby said...

Lovely. Just lovely, Emily.

I'm sitting here wishing I had a cigarette... and I don't even smoke.

errrr... Is it warm in here??? :)

I'm real happy for the two of you.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Confused Husband said...

"But last night, that smell seemed so... erotic. So loving. So powerful."


Oh yeah! There's nothing better than smelling that smell. That's my favorite part of sex. When I wake up in the morning and can smell the night before on my mustache.

I think f2 is right. It is geting warm in here.
CH

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"you know what I like about sex?" everything!:) I am glad things went well with you and BD...

8:23 PM  
Blogger freebird said...

Amen!

Emily, you're brilliant. You always manage to articulate things that I'm feeling in a way that I wouldn't even know how to begin. Now I'm going back to read it again... and again!

2:03 AM  
Blogger Satan said...

Way to have incredible maturity, Em! ;)

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thumbs up for both of you

7:08 AM  
Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Wonderful post, Em. I am basking in a warm glow just sitting here.

And I LOVE that smell - in my beard, on my hands, or just in the air. So erotic, indeed. . .

7:09 AM  
Blogger O272 said...

Emily, I have NO ass and would kill for a nice, round one! Wanna trade??? ;)

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
I love the smell of Blueeyedgirl on me after I've savoured 'everything'. And waking up the next day with her still on my lips is such a nice way to be reminded how close 2 human beings can be!

Great post and I'm very pleased for you!

p.s I used to comment under a different name, but now I've a new blog - and identity. Couldn't keep away you see :-)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

O272 - Pity we can't just redistribute a little of mine between us!

1:33 PM  
Blogger FTN said...

Now this sounds like some great makeup sex.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Brown-Eyed Chap - You're not the former Brown Bear are you???

If so, welcome back! I've missed you!

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home