Monday, May 21, 2007

I Spoke Too Soon

I spoke too soon about the weeks or months thing, because my Big Dude showed up for our sex date on Saturday.

It all seemed very unpromising. He looked pale and tired and complained he felt dizzy, so I assumed that our date was off. But I got out of the shower to find him waiting patiently for me in my bed.

And it was lovely.

I think the loveliest part was that, in between licking me to several orgasms, he rested his head so tenderly near my pussy and breathed in my scent. He was tired, but he still just wanted to be there, breathing me in and sighing with contentment.

I was sighing with contentment, too.

8 Comments:

Blogger kissmekate said...

That is so sweet!

I know how difficult it is sometimes with that over hanging feeling of doubt, but then I also know that overwhelming feeling of satisfaction.

May there be many more fulfilling sex dates!

3:50 AM  
Blogger aphron said...

Good on you!

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey for you :-)
(jumping up and clapping hands)

10:46 AM  
Blogger FTN said...

Nice when our partners can still surprise us a bit, eh?

1:47 PM  
Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Sighs of contentment are very good things. . .

1:48 PM  
Blogger oldbear said...

Hi Emily, that intimacy is what he really feels for you.

His #$%%$#@! body may have betrayed you (and him!), bu this heart and soul never have!

It take tons of temerity and devotion for a man who has performance issues to even try for sex.

I am jumping up and down for you guys too!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

6:35 AM  
Blogger MommyHeadache said...

He sounds lovely....tell him how much he means to you??

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home