Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our Friday Nights

I went to bed with my Big Dude last night and it was good.

We started slow, a little uncertain because it had been two months. But my Big Dude finally said something right.

He said, "We’ve got our Friday nights back!" Our Friday nights. He seemed happy – even eager.

And we had a great time. There was joking, there was giggling, there was deep, soft kissing. Unusually for us, I climbed on top. And I had four intense orgasms – the first so hard and long, it was like a volcano erupting.

Then I brought him to a climax with my mouth and hands. Is it wierd that I thought his penis, which had just been inside me, tasted more delicious than usual?

Hmmm, nice.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I'm truly happy to see that you both enjoyed a much overdue great time together. Even just sitting up between his legs, laying back against his chest, as he fingers your clit and wet pussy to a mind-blowing orgasm can be fun too and he only has to lift a finger! (evil grin)

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! So glad to hear a positive note between you & Big Dude.

And I've noticed my husband tastes the best then, too. ; )

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo for you Emily, glad you had a nice time. After 2 months I'm surprised you didn't explode ;-)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

you love him it is so easy to read, and it's wonderful to read...

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds sooooo delicious!!!

7:28 PM  
Blogger flutterby said...

I think that it's awesome that Big Dude is getting back in the saddle.

Many more returns to the both of you!

:D

9:49 PM  
Blogger Lickety Split said...

The emotional lends itself to the physical. You couldn't recreate that with anyone else Emily. Congratulations!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home