Tuesday, August 21, 2007

About Last Night

Last night, the only indication that my Big Dude was planning to follow up on our regular sex date (we skipped last week because he was sick) was that he suddenly carried his pillows into my room.

But we had a pretty good time. Although he was still unwell, he was quite enthusiastic and we had gentle penetrative sex with me on top. Three lovely orgasms from penetration for me, and one from long, slow oral sex for him, just the way he likes it.

I honestly think my Big Dude prefers to come from oral sex. He has a bad back from Vietnam, so penetrative sex tends to hurt after a while, even though he likes it. But with oral sex, knowing he has satisfied me already, he can just lie back and enjoy.

Also, I quietly pride myself on my oral sex technique. I like to kiss my way down his body, building up the anticipation so that he is quivering by the time I get down there. Then I gently lick my way up the shaft, working my way slowly to the tip and back again. When I take him into my mouth, I start to swirl my tongue around, up and back, up and back, along the shaft. Once I think he is ready, I establish a good sucking rhythm, taking in as much of him as I can and making sure my tongue continues to swirl around until the very end. I think actively using my hands and my tongue, as well as my lips, is very important.

He loves it and I love doing it. I like to make sure he is groaning and helpless in my arms before I make him come. He is a strong man with a powerful personality, and I enjoy having him completely at my mercy!

So we are both happy today.

Although I probably won't mention to him the very hot fantasy I was having at the time about sex with two men at once...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sailor said...

mmm, sounds like even though he wasn't feeling well, he came through for ya!

And share the fantasy, sometimes it's fun to verbalize what's making you hot while you're getting hot ;)

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what's funny... I was in my shower this morning and thinking "I wonder if Emily and Big Dude had their sex date?" at 7:15 in the morning EST.

I figure it was the reference from Digger's meme about us in the hottub that led me to it. ; )

So glad to hear you two had such a nice time!!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds very yummy!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Mu Ling said...

Emily, that's great. It's wonderful to read posts like this one. Your love and desire for your man, and his for you, come through in every word.

8:35 PM  
Blogger uhavegot2bkidn said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with MMW threeway fantasy!

10:56 AM  
Blogger FTN said...

My my, Emily... Thank you for the, uh, detailed description...

I hope he deeply appreciates your skills. :-)

8:02 AM  
Blogger Lickety Split said...

nice to have reciprocity!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home