Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Let's Call It Saturday

Saturdays are becoming our sex date nights now that I am working on Fridays.

But when Saturday came, with the preparations for the thanksgiving ceremony, we just left it too late. We rescheduled to last night, but the Big Dude just seemed too unwell. So I assumed that the sex window had closed for this week.

Tonight, though, after dinner, my Big Dude laughingly said, "Is it Saturday, yet?

"We could call it Saturday", I replied.

My Big Dude removed his clothes and mine with real enthusiasm and it become a lovely, languorous, sensual Saturday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Bravo, Big Dude and Emily!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

It much better if it can occur spontaneously anyway, rather than always be a planned event, don't you think? Way da go, Em!!! ;-)

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear of your turn of events. Smiles all around!!

I think I'm starting to get a little jealous! ; )

5:43 PM  
Blogger Fusion said...

Sounds like you two might need to add another day each week... :D

12:31 AM  
Blogger Lady Let said...

Time to enjoy Emily!!!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home