Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Yesssssssss!!!

Well, the Big Dude came home from bowling with the news that he had forgotten we were supposed to go out to dinner with his bowling friends last night. My heart sank, way below my boots. Several feet under the ground, in fact. I was about to choke out "okay", when... drumroll, please...

He said he didn't really want to go, and "especially not, given our other plans for tonight".

Now, the Big Dude is a very polite man, who is very conscious of social obligations. He doesn't bail on people lightly, especially not his bowling league. I was surprised and happy that he would do this for me. My heart bounced up from below the ground and began to sing.

And those plans were fully implemented. And they involved lovely, long, languorous licks applied to a certain sensitive region of my body. And they involved several surprisingly intense orgasms for me.

The pleasure was exquisite.

Yesssssssss!!!

Major, major husband points for that man.

12 Comments:

Blogger Mu Ling said...

Oh, I am smiling for you.

Maybe planets are aligning. We have a little date scheduled here for tonight, suggested by husband.

Three cheers for you and the Big Dude!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSS seems to say it all. Truly wonderful.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Trueself said...

Oh, I am so happy for you!!

And yes give that man some major husband points!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! I'm really glad to hear that! Send a lil of that good news vibe my way... I need it!! : )

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:00 PM  
Blogger oldbear said...

Oh sweetheart, I am so happy for you! And I am proud of him! I am not sure I rate being proud of him or not, but if I dont then Major props to him!!!!!


I feel so happy to see you happy and am so glad to see something finally work well for both of you.

Please make sure to show an tell him he is special for doing this. Even if you are not sure about it in an absstract/intellectual sense....reinforce and reward those behaviors you want repeted. ;-) Did I say I am

HAPPY for YOUU!!!!!!!!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Emily dear, don't you just love it when a plan cums together? (evil grin)

So way-da-go, BD!!! (aka Big Dude) :-)

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to read things worked out!! And quite nicely it seems :)

Oblivion

4:27 AM  
Blogger Satan said...

Huzzah!

. . and there was much celebration throughout the (Blog)land.

6:31 AM  
Blogger FTN said...

That's good news!

If he ever needs to get out of bowling, he should just tell the league office that he doesn't roll on shabbos. I hear that works.

6:34 AM  
Blogger freebird said...

Oh Emily, it's 11pm here, I've just finished work, absolutely pooped, and had a quick look at your blog. Oooooh! It's made me go all tingly! (But not as tingly as you I guess!) Great news, made my evening. Well done Dude!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks, all. I was pretty happy about it!

Mu Ling - Dates suggested by husband are always to be treasured.

FTN - he laughed when I read out your comment!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home