Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Intensity

Another great sex date tonight.

There is something quite mysterious about sex - why it sometimes works so well and sometimes doesn't. But also what makes the difference.

One moment, we were having a very pleasant time but nothing remarkable. Then, having climbed on top of him, I helped him inside me and started kissing his chest. And suddenly, we were making love with an intensity we haven't had for a long time.

There was nowhere else I wanted to be.

I do love that man.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lady Let said...

Congrats Emily!
I guess the comment of my husband after similar intense encounters applies as well in your current situation: "YOU LOOK RADIANT THIS MORNING".
Enjoy Em!

6:02 AM  
Blogger So Gone Over You said...

I'm so glad things have been going so well for you guys!!!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Well, the two of you are on a most delightful roll, aren't you? Here's hoping that it rolls on and on. . .

8:19 AM  
Blogger Sailor said...

Sometimes, it just clicks-

"Ain't love grand?"

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you.

2:40 PM  
Blogger oldbear said...

Hi Emily, this kind o9f good times, is a big rason not to give up on the TOFU when things are not right.

I dont knwo as much as some of you all, but I have always been teh kind of cat others go to for advice.

Over 3 decades of =seeing all these dozens of cases in all kinds of LTRs and marriages, a key thing to long term success has been not stopping physical intimacy, even if its akward and yields no breakthroughs for a while.

As long as the intentions are good, and no severe defects exist, thigns usually get back to good, ro at least better.

Just MHO, I am sooo happy fo ryuo!!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home