Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hooray for Me II

Guess what?

You may remember that, when I applied for the job below, I also did a quick edit of the application and applied for a second job I saw that morning.

Well, I received an email today offering me the second job. Two offers in three days! A 100 per cent strike rate!

I have a genuine dilemma now, which I was secretly hoping not to have because of my tendency to agonise. But I am feeling quite perky to be in so much demand.

I have been assuming that no one really wants a part-time executive and it would be too hard to move away from my current position, which is boring the pants off me. But apparently, I was wrong!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hip hip Hooray "II" for you!!!

xxoo

3:22 AM  
Blogger Trueself said...

You go girl!! These are the kind of dilemmas most people can only dream of.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Sailor said...

YAY!

That's wonderful, what a great thing to have to agonize about- "Gee, who wants me more?"

5:30 AM  
Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Sheesh, Em - You got any offers closer to MY home? Maybe I could pick one of 'em up for you. . .

'Course, 'closer to my home' could be California, couldn't it? . . .

10:01 AM  
Blogger Fusion said...

Excellent news Emily! It is always a nice boost to know you are valued like that.

Btw, are you ever going to add me to your blogroll? ;) I just noticed a blank spot there...

10:08 PM  
Blogger Summer Rose said...

Congrats! on the job out look, how the hell do you wind up with two offeres at one time? Now I know I'm the wrong feild of work. Naw it's not that bad.
S.R.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home