Monday, November 19, 2007

Better Than I Would Have Thought

I can't remember when I have ever felt less inspired about the idea of sex than last night. I was tired, I was fed up from clearing out our shed, and I was kind of pissed at my Big Dude for reasons I can't remember right now.

But he showered my neck and shoulders with kisses. Then the kissing was good - tender and passionate and intimate. Then the sex was great- three lovely orgasms for me, the last one simultaneously with him.

Sometimes an evening works out a whole lot better than you think it will.

5 Comments:

Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Awww. . .

So nice. . .

7:57 AM  
Blogger Sailor said...

That's great Emily, I'm glad for both of you- and isn't it fun, when it's better than expected?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Fusion said...

together for the last one, very nice indeed...

I'm happy for you Emily.

2:06 AM  
Blogger flutterby said...

**applause**

Happy for you, Em!

(Napolean Dynomite voice) "Luck-ey."

8:00 AM  
Blogger oldbear said...

Yeeeeeeaaaaah!!

I am glad for both of you!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home