Monday, November 05, 2007

Subtlety

All this week, I have been cooking. My Big Dude loves it. Thai chicken noodle soup with coriander, Chicken curry with fresh ginger, corn fritters... all his favourites have been there.

I even returned to cooking for the local church's emergency help. They maintain a large freezer for meals for the hungry, and I contributed 15 meals to their supply.

My Big Dude was exulting over my sudden activity in the kitchen. I said, "A well laid woman is much more inclined to cook".

Subtle, huh?

8 Comments:

Blogger Fusion said...

Funny Emily, and yes, oh so subtle.
My girlfriend and I have been playing monopoly for a few days now, with myself winning the majority of the games, to which she said today "have you noticed how we haven't had sex since we started playing?"

You women... ;)

7:20 PM  
Blogger D said...

Hope you weren't stuffing the chicken as you said that ;-)

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, I'll have to agree with that!

xxoo

5:13 AM  
Blogger FTN said...

Hmm, as much as that sounds like the ultimate fortune cookie, I'm just not sure if I believe it...

6:51 AM  
Blogger Desmond Jones said...

Yeah - real subtle there, Em. . .

I'll have to research the hypothesis, and report back to you on it. . .

And - Chicken curry with fresh ginger! Ohmigosh. . . If I send you my address, will you FedEx me a couple liters of it?

8:15 AM  
Blogger S'mee said...

Don't hold back Emily, don't be subtle, say what you think. ;-)

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The food sounds great! Wanna share your recipes?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sailor said...

Very subtle, perhaps next time, you just want to come right out with it!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home