Monday, May 19, 2008

Frustration

Okay, I'm frustrated.

1. I just spent thousands of dollars on an IVF cycle that didn't work and now I'm told that I can't try again until July.

2. We are in the midst of a seemingly endless death march at work. As a part-timer, I am supposed to be working around 20 hours per week. I've actually worked that plus an additional 55 hours in the past three weeks. I'm supposed to be able to take time off in lieu when this happens, but of course we are still too busy. I'm also told that I can't be paid out. This week, I was just starting to get the sense that the pressure might be winding down and I might get my life back, when a colleague announced that she was taking two weeks holiday and dumped me with her work.

3. The Big Dude and I have scheduled three sex dates in the past two weeks and none of them have worked out.

I'm tired, I'm fed up and I'm very, very frustrated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fusion said...

Why do you have to wait until July?

Sorry to hear how sucky it all is right now Emily, hopefully there will be a light at the end of the tunnel soon!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Emily!

xxoo

4:11 AM  
Blogger oldbear said...

Hi Em, a big hug and Love for you and la familia, I wish I had magic words for you but I dont.

Working F/t and paid P/T=no bueno!

OldBear

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home