Thursday, June 05, 2008

Scratch That

Scratch all that "I feel good" stuff.

I've had a nasty virus all week - starting with stomach problems, followed by a very bad cold and a chest infection. I'm only just starting to recover and now the Little Dude has the same virus. He frightened me yesterday by refusing to eat or drink and burning up a high temperature. Apparently, he now also has a middle ear infection.

I spend almost all my time with the Little Dude lying on my lap, very listless, and refusing even to let me get up to have a shower or make a meal. I feel crap, the Little Dude feels crap, and the house looks like crap, too.

And now the Big Dude, who has soldiered on heroically for more than a week, tells me he feels a crash in health coming on...

4 Comments:

Blogger Fusion said...

This too shall pass...

Hope you all feel better soon!

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yuck!

I hope everyone recovers soon!

3:49 AM  
Blogger Sailor said...

Oh jeez, not fun. I always hate when the kids get sick, they're so not themselves.

Hugs, hope you all recover quickly

8:35 AM  
Blogger oldbear said...

Hang in there Em, sorry about the reversal, and what Fusion said goes for me too!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home