Friday, August 01, 2008

Feeling Good

Okay, so I lied about July. Not lied, exactly - just failed to fulfil my good intentions.

In the meantime, I've travelled for work, I've actually managed to chase up some (face to face) friends, I've looked after my Dudes and I've had house guests.

But it's early August and I'm back, baby!

And kindly giving me something to write about, my Big Dude interrupted our evening this week to tell me not to make other plans because we would be "busy" later.

It'd been a while. I'm not sure how long, exactly, but it might have been as much as three months since we were busy in that particular way.

And oh, it was nice. Very nice. There was deep kissing. There was holding and caressing and grabbing. There was enthusiasm and affection and intimacy. There were three orgasms - one for him and two for me.

So, despite the fact that I have just come back from the clinic where I signed up for another gruelling, expensive and probably heart-rending IVF cycle, I'm feeling good. Very good.

How about you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Fusion said...

Welcome back Emily, I'm good, traveling around the US this last month. How are you doing with the cold, wet ,windy winter? I have two other blogging friends that live in Canberra and they've been talking about the grey days. Sounds like you're doing well though, glad to hear.

Cheers!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back and feeling good!!
xxoo

5:53 AM  
Blogger Sailor said...

Glad you're back, you've been missed! Sounds like a good time you had too, I'm happy for that- especially a couple of orgasms and deep kissing, etc!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for your messages, it's nice to be back.

Sailor - what has happened to your blog? Have you removed it or just shifted it elsewhere?
I was (pathetically) not much of a commenter, but I was a regular reader.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home